Four easy Awareness Through Movement® lessons to get you started with your Feldenkrais study.
The easy-to-do Awareness Through Movement® lessons in the Starter Kit have been selected from my weekly class recordings. Each lesson was a well-received, pleasant experience for the beginners in class. The lessons take you step-by-step through the patterns and principles that help make your coordination smoother, your self-image clearer, and your posture stronger and longer.
Track List (MP3 format):
- Holding the Knees to Roll (50:37)
- Lengthening from the Sacrum (56:29)
- Lengthening the Limbs from the Spine (63:00)
- Quieting the face (45:00)
New to Awareness Through Movement?
Click here to read the guidelines for getting the most out of your practice.
Using your audio files:
The zip file you'll receive is 78mb.
Once you've purchased the course, you'll receive an email with a secure link to download the audio. The entire program comes as a single .zip file.
- Click the link to save it to your computer.
- Double click on the downloaded .zip file to open the mp3 files
- Drag the MP3 files into your favorite audio program (iTunes, etc...)